You’ve probably noticed that a majority of casinos online advertisements typically offer a type of bonus or free money to help you get started playing. Like most things in this world the truth is that nothing comes for free therefore, before claiming this free money and then getting upset that it was a scam, I advise you read on and learn how this process operates.
The first thing you may ask; why do online casinos even provide such “free” money?
It’s an element of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In simple terms the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a specific software vendor, meaning that behind the different owners, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there’s nothing different between Let’s say that all Playtech powered casinos or all Microgaming-powered ones.
So, if they are generally the same under the hood, there ought to be some differentiating factor that can convince you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is by giving them เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า something in this case, a reward.
After getting that out of the way now, the next thing you can ask yourself is: OK now that Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll join, get my money, test the games and then go into Casino Y.
The answer to this is quite simple as well. To claim bonuses at at an online gambling site, you’ll generally have to make a deposit, except if it’s stated explicitly that you shouldn’t need to, but we’ll talk about the matter later.
Before we dive into the depths of various types of bonuses available by online casinos, there are some additional words and phrases you should be aware of, so you can discuss these with a customer service representative before claiming a bonus, to make sure you know the situation and what you’re actually claiming.
1. The wagering requirements for bonuses: Many bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements which means that you have to wager a specific amount before you are able to withdraw winning from your account. The wagering requirements for a typical bonus are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to how much you have to bet. In some cases it might be just the bonus multiplied by X, while in other cases you’ll have to wager the bonus plus your deposit amount more than X. The latter , however, is the most common.
Another thing to pay attention to in regards to wagering requirements is, that at many casinos online, if you request a withdrawal before you’ve completed the wagering requirements, all your winnings from the day before are null and void. It’s not fair, but this is reality.
2. Games were played: Make sure that you check the terms and conditions in this case. Because slots are the most profitable games for online casinos, bonuses are generally applicable only to slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno conform to this policy.
In other cases you’ll be permitted to play your bonus at all games, however not all games will contribute 100% to the playthrough requirements. For example , slot machines are 100% credited, but roulette will only count 30%. This means you will actually need to wager over three times more to meet the wagering requirements and cash out your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements: In most cases, in order to claim bonuses, you’ll have to make a minimum deposit. This again can vary. It’s generally a small amount, which you’ll most likely deposit anyway. It’s typically not more than $50.
Now that we’re on the same page and in the same language, it’s high time we looked over the most common kinds of bonuses at all online casinos.
1. A match bonus is one of the most popular type of bonus. For every dollar you deposit the casino will credit you with an amount of X% of the money you put in by the casino. In other words, if for instance that casino Z is offering an 100% match bonus when you deposit $100, casino Z will offer you an additional $100 bonus money. That means you can begin playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a particular maximum bonus amount you can get. A match bonus may be an individual bonus part of an offer (more frequent in US secure online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is typically available by most, but not all online casinos to new casino players that sign-up and make their first deposit at the casino. This welcome offer is the total of the potential match bonuses you may collect as a first-time player at the casino over the duration of a specified period, or within your first deposit, or a mix of the two that is, if casinos advertise an offer of $3000 for welcome bonuses that’s the highest amount you can get with the first deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc., and it is the case that if you deposit the full amount for each match bonus, it will reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than the amount required to receive the maximum amount of bonus at the various stages, you will not get the full amount stated in the welcome bonus. Therefore, the welcome bonus will be the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus funds during your first few days of play with the casinos.
3. The No Deposit Bonus is pretty simple to understand. It’s a welcome bonus at an online gambling site that lets you engage in real-money games without the need to make a deposit. This is a fantastic tool for online casinos to gain new customers as they can test the casino without needing to deposit money. In certain countries, it is a way to resolve problems with the “trust” issue casino players have with online casinos. A lot of players who are at ease depositing money and playing in one casino online will be concerned about playing at another casino that they’ve not played at. Many players won’t make a payment without testing the games and software thus a deposit-free bonus is definitely a benefit here. Some casinos do not offer bonus for deposits as part their regular offerings, while others stay clear of such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong kind of player, i.e. players who have no intention of gambling with real money at all and also that they put pressure on the support staff, but with no actual outcome. The truth lies somewhere in the middle , and the fact that players claim no deposit bonuses for a variety of reasons.
No deposit bonuses generally are for a pretty small amount typically between $10 and $15. They can be offered to potential clients directly through the casino or via websites that are affiliated with the casino. No deposit bonuses also have conditions for wagering that you have to be able to meet prior to being able to cash out your winnings, if you’re lucky.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you are lucky enough to you win and then request a withdrawal then the amount of bonus is deducted from the winnings. Let’s say you received a $50 sticky bonus and were lucky enough to increase the balance of your account to $500. Now you want to cash out your winnings to go celebrate with friends. The casino online will only permit you to withdraw $550 from your players account. The balance of $50 as the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play-only bonuses tend to be more expensive than match bonuses and the wagering requirement is lower.
5. Bonuses for using payment methods It is a feature that was originally commonplace at Playtech powered casinos , and has expanded to other casinos as well over the years. Besides depositing in an online casino using your credit or debit card, there are a variety of electronic options most of which provide instant funds transfers without the hassle of large fees. Many of these payment options, as they are widely called, offer their services to those without credit checks and you can transfer money to your bank account securely. Certain cards are pre-paid available at a kiosk. For using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make , in plus any other bonus you can claim. Be sure to look over the cashier’s section before you join an online casino that you haven’t played in as this could certainly be beneficial to you.
6. A majority of casinos online have an Loyalty/VIP Club system that lets you redeem bonuses in return for points earned while playing. When you are playing more in a casino, the more points you earn and the better the conversion rate of points-to-bonus.
It is essential to review the specific terms and conditions of the online casino you’re playing or plan to play at, as frequently you will not be allowed to withdraw your bonus or the bonus amount can be subtracted from your winnings.